The EPTS fourth event processing symposium is planned for September 17-19 in Stamford, CT.
While the exact agenda is not available yet (has dependency on contributions) here is a call for contributions in the following topics:
- Customer Panel -- Nominate a customer to participate in customers panel about the state of the practice in event processing.
- Use Case Session -- call for use cases, the use cases will be presented under the template that will be prepared by the use cases workgroup.
- Vendors Business Perspective Panel -- call for business executives of vendors to participate in a panel that will discuss the business trends of event processing products.
- Technology challenges panel --- call for CTO/senior architects of vendors/customers to participate in a panel that will discuss the technology challenges of event processing.
- Keynote Speaker on technical vision -- nominate a keynote speaker.
- Research projects session --- call for presentations from the research community of projects that may be of interest to the general event processing community.
- Standards -- Call for presentations on standards related issues
- Glossary --- Call for participation in a panel about the EPTS glossary
Nominations should be sent to : email@example.com